Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

THE NEW BLANKET'S GROWING!

OK - not the most beautiful of back-grounds, but you can see the different textures.

The border's moss stitch. The squares alternate between garter stitch and stocking stitch. It's nine squares wide (nearly a metre) and its length will depend on my stamina! So far it's about 22 cm deep - I think that it's growing quite well as I only started 10 days ago and I've never knitted anything this wide - or with a variety of stitches - can you tell I'm quite proud of it so far - I'm bound to muck it up soon, so I'll enjoy it while I can!

Having looked at the blog - yes it really is the same colour!

1 comment:

viennabaxters said...

Kate,
Good to meet you. I'm in Germany (an American) and my LID is 9/12/05. I enjoyed your blog. I have 2 mad dogs and 3 boys and am waiting for our daughter from China. My blog is www.baxterfamilyvienna.blogspot.com
It's good to have support and meet other people as this waiting is driving my crazy!
Holly