Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, October 14, 2006

WHAT COULD GO IN THE NURSERY? WHAT SHOULD GO IN THE NURSERY?

As you've seen the nursery isn't very child friendly - yet.

This is because the builders haven't started to replace the windows throughout the house - yet! They promise that they will be finished in plenty of time for Christmas, time will tell.

So in the meantime I've been window shopping for nursery bits - furntiure, fabric and accessories.

Whenever I see fabric that I really like I take a photo of it. Here's what I've found so far:

























I know - if it's Jonathan and not whatshername - he'll love it!! I really like the idea of a fabric that isn't just babyish - so that by changing the accessories it will look like a little girl's bedroom.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I like the second photo the best.