Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

18 MONTHS

My papers have officially been in the queue in China for 18 months. I'm extremely relieved that the waiting is probably over. That's nearly 3 times the length of waiting than I expected when I entered the queue, that was very difficult.

My heart goes out to those still waiting.

Overall it's taken me 38 months to get this far, that's a long time, a very long time, too long.

Now, can someone please tell me that I've definitely been matched and tell me about my baby - even better get the paperwork (including photos) in the post. Don't you think I've waited long enough?

5 comments:

lara said...

Wow thats such a long time to have to wait , but having that baby in your arms will be so worth it.

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations!!

Wanted to let you know that we have your daughter's finding ad, with a great photo of her (younger than her referral photo!!). When you are ready to get this great piece of her history, come visit us at www.research-china.org.

Congrats!!!

Brian

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kate!
Thanks for your kind words for those of us still waiting. I've checked in with your blog before. I love your name - you share it with my daughter. I'm so glad you're about to be a MUM!!
Congrats
GEN USA LID 3/7/06

Mama Melissa said...

I'm right there with ya, girlfriend!!!

I can't wait until tomorrow!!! Congrats on your referral, in advance. ;-)

Melissa
LID 10/31/05

Julie and Steve said...

I hope you get your referral today! I look forward to following you on your journey...