Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CONTACT

. . . I finally managed to talk to my SW, then my phone lost signal and we were cut off before the conversation had finished.

I spoke to her later whilst I was driving, so said she'd ring back.

So when I got home and had let the dogs out I found the phone to sit on until it rang.

Ring, ring (only twice as then I answered it!)

RUDE, RUDE WORDS, &&^%^%$£^$"%& MARKETING CALL

I couldn't get her off the phone, she couldn't hear the stress, I didn't have time to explain - I needed her off the line. I'm not sorry if I was rude - I need to talk to SW about my baby - NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT AT THE MOMENT.

No comments: