Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 03, 2007

BUSY BUT HAPPY

Very busy day but mostly good (with some concerning news for my buddy H, x).

I've been finding out about Kunming - the flower provider of China, I love the idea that my daughter (goosebumps just typing 'my daughter') is from a beautiful area surrounded by flowers.

It's very late, I will type more when time allows.

1 comment:

Tara and Dale said...

Hi and congrats on your new daughter! My husband and I also received our referral this week and our daughter is sleeping somewhere near yours at the moment. How wild is that? They must be only a few days apart as well. Maybe we'll meet when we get to kunming? We are living and working in China and are hoping to get to Kunming soon.

Here is our blog

daleandtara.blogspot.com