Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 03, 2007

A REAL RED THREAD! (WELL IT'S PINK ACTUALLY)

I will have to explain the red thread link later - no time now.

I went back and checked the blog for the day Whatshername was born - it was the day C gave me back the pink blanket that she'd finished off by crocheting the edge.

I knew the blanket was special - now I know how very special!

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Congratulations on your referral!!!! Oh and have a grand time shopping!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your referral, and congratulations on getting through to the DFES.
As a fellow uk adopted it's encouraging to hear that that's possible and there are human communicationg life foems presnet in that office!
Look forward to seeing pictures of hearing more info as you get it>
Best wishes, marion.