Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 07, 2007

CELEBRATION BY SHOPPING!

The irony of my referral is that I have bought plenty of clothes - none of them small enough!!

So Whatshername needed summer clothing in small sizes!

I bought a 3 pack of T-shirts - 1 white, 1 pink and 1 striped.

A twin pack of cropped jersey trousers - in light and bright pink.

Another pair of crops - this time pale pink cotton ones with white polka dots.

Also a pretty white sun top and a patchwork skirt, as well as a yellow set of top, shorts and matching sun hat.

As to sizes, I bought 6-9 months (except for patchwork skirt as they only had 9-12 months in that!) But I did check that it could all be returned if the size was wrong - besides I had fun and Whatshername seems more real after my shopping trip and it was worth it just for that.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay!! Happy referal shoppy!

Fun! Fun! Fun!

lara said...

lovely clothes , your little girl is going to be so cute cant wait to see pics of her in them!

Kayce said...

Absolutely LOVE that outfit!! Have fun shopping and of course celebrating!