Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

SORT OF NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Today started rather earlier than planned.

At 6.30am Daisy let herself out of my bedroom - I raced out of bed (not quite conscious) to unset the burglar alarm before she set it off. Even though not awake at that point I was already thinking that maybe there was news from China.

THERE WAS AN EMAIL FROM CHINA!!!!!!!!

But it actually only said that the translation would arrive tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will know about my baby - her likes and dislikes, vital statistics, her history and her routine.

Ironically the email only arrived 10 minutes before Daisy got me up. Now I'm going back to bed to try for my lie-in, not sure it's going to work but I've got to take of advantage of these luxuries while I can!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: