Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

THE MOST SPECIAL DAY YET!

Started out so ordinarily.

No news to me so I decided to ring the Dfes (UK facilitator).

It took me 10 minutes to get through. When I finally got a ringing tone they answered quickly. The lady took several minutes to confirm that I had received a referral. I asked for more info, she told me my baby's name, date of birth and province. I didn't think to ask for anything more.

They don't know when they will have completed processing the paperwork, so I don't know how long I will have to wait for a photo or her medical report.

The other couple expecting a referral in this batch also received a baby from Yunnan, that's great as it means we will be able to travel together. Unfortunately as I didn't ask about the SWI (orphanage) we have yet to discover whether they are together at the moment or not! I'm going to email the Dfes and China to try and find out.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Kate,its very interesting that you have babies from the same province..I think the CCAA have kept you together..they are great.I'll be checking for the photos!