Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

NO PICTURE?

You'll have noticed by now that I haven't posted Whatshername's photo. I haven't posted as the CCAA (Chinese Authorities) don't like it. I might post the referral photo and update when we're home, I haven't decided yet. I have posted photos on the private blog - leave a comment with an email address and how I 'know' (literally or virtually), I won't publish comments like that!

3 comments:

Global Girl said...

Hi Kate,

I'm also Kate, from Canada. This is my first time commenting on your blog. First of all, congratulations on your referral! I am so happy for you! I’m in my twenties, studying to be a teacher, and hoping to adopt from China, someday, as a single mom. The CCAA’s new rules are devastating, but I am confident that they will change again before I reach the big 3-0! In the meantime, I am sponsoring two children through Half the Sky Foundation (a 14 month old girl- Hunan and a 3 year old boy- Anhui), and I hope to travel to China with the organization next summer. I would love the opportunity to be invited to view your private blog! My email is bufwilcord@aol.com

Best wishes!

Samantha said...

I have lost the link to your private blog. Mine is Adopting Lilly which I would be happy to give you the password to if I haven't already, samfonzs@aol.com

Thanks i am in love with my Jiangxi angel!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, saw your message. How nice to know that another couple has also recently received a referrel from Kunmin CWI. My email address is ccatcampbell@yahoo.com, when I hear from you Ill fire off a picture for you to see our Yunnan Beauty.

Carmen