Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

HOME

Yesterday I went to a seminar in Birmingham about the early days at home after adoption. Sobering topic, fascinating discussion about attachment and brain pathways, very useful.

It was lovely to meet up with other IAs - especially those from China , there were lots of smiles and hugs and kisses of congratulation, even a few pressies - but they deserve a post of their own!

Afterwards I had another interview with Radio 4.

Then I tried to find the hotel I'l booked into - Expedia had the wrong postcode, so it took a little longer than planned.

This morning I met up with the R4 producer at the NEC to go to a Baby Show.

I got home at about 2.30pm.

It's good to be home, very good.

No comments: