Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

4 WEEKS

We've been a family for 4 weeks already.

I can't believe it's 4 weeks, it seems forever and just a minute, all at once.

She's growing and changing already - 2 new teeth and I'm sure the 'no gel required' hairstyle is longer too!

We're learning about each other. She definitely knows her name, I definitely know that she's opinionated!! I'm learning about the sounds she makes, the burbling, the fake and real cries, the giggles and the hiccups (several times a day at the moment!)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow - four weeks already!!! It doesn't seem two minutes since I was reading about your time in China!

Love
Janet