Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

YET MORE TOYS

On Sunday Alice played in A's ball pool and loved it.

The balls were on special offer in T's, £2.98 for 100, Mummy couldn't resist and when we got home, Alice couldn't stop smiling!

I've put them in her playpen in the sitting room. I don't shut her in there yet, but might need to once she's mobile, so the balls are helping her acclimatise to the space. Also the spaces between the bars are slightly smaller than the balls - unless force is used, so they're pretty much contained.



2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Such cute pictures. Such a cute baby with the sticky up hair.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Love all the balls. This brought back fond memories of IKEA. I would have bough so many it would have been silly and my wife would have hit me.

M&A from TO