Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

BRAIN NOT WORKING WELL - HELP NEEDED

N realised in China that I wasn't notice anything beyond the most obvious, unless it was to do with Alice.

It's the same still, but causing more of a problem - especially this week.

We've been limping along all week, not really well enough to tollerate 30+ minute drive and then shopping time on top - we hit crisis points today, opening the last pack of nappies (frightening thought while Alice has digestive issues!) and reaching the bottom of the fish fingers. NOBODY MENTIONED ONLINE SHOPPING. I've just spend nearly 2 hours 'shopping' and it will be delivered in 13-15 hours time for a charge of £6 ish, bargain, no trolley, no distracting Alice, no wonkey wheels, no drive. I've ordered lots of the bulky occassional purchases, let them carry the dog food and bottled water, I've specified 'no substitutions' and my fingers are crossed! I didn't order much fresh stuff, hopefully we'll be well enough for a small trip to get the things that I like to pick out myself.

2 comments:

3cmum said...

You will rapidly never go to a supermarket again..esp once Alice is walking and wants to GET DOWN from the trolley.

Thank your lucky stars you are here in the UK where they do it!! And you can get it.

Its WONDERFUL and worth the charge.

Ellen said...

Too funny! Online shopping? It has saved my life on many occasions this past year. I haven't done a big shop in a supermarket with Annaliesa in over 10 months! Just for fresh stuff. Her window of reasonable supermarket behaviour is about 12 minutes - barely enough to get past produce, let alone a full shop! And that's AFTER I manage to get her stuffed into the trolley - little Miss independent does NOT like being restrained in that little seat! She used to love it --- but not now that she's a proper Toddler!

AND online shopping also avoids the other problem I have with my little "Fingers Malone"! Making sure the trolley is always walked down the center of each aisle with enough of a gap between her and the shelves so that she can't pinch things and put them in the trolley when I'm not looking! I've had enough occasions when I've bought things I didn't know I was buying!

I even buy my stamps online! It's bliss!

Now that you're hooked, you'll never look at food shopping the same way ever again.

Ellen x