Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

MESSAGE TO MY FELLOW, NEW, APs

To all my IA friends who have just or are about to adopt from China - especially my blogging buddies, we are REALLY looking forward to meeting you very soon. Please know that we travel around Southern England and Wales and would love to meet you if we're passing close-by or (even better but less likely) if you're travelling near-by! Otherwise, the CACH event in March is already in our diary - please come and meet us there!!

I feel a bit daft putting this on the blog, but the intentions are genuine and we really do want to meet you, soon!

(Oh, S, thanks for the comments, please ring me soon - I need a favour and I can't find your number!!)

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Kate,Love to meet you again in the future.

3cmum said...

Can I come too...
I think we need to organise an Oct-Dec 05 LID get together next year. We would be so on.
So excited to see the rumor of the 12th is in! Pls let it be true.