Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS FACE!

. . . you've seen this one before, but I thought that cropping it showed Alice's radiance more effectively.

(OK, I can't get blogger to upload a photo, so I'm going to publish anyway and try editing to add it. I know, daft a post about a photo with no photo. Done, doesn't look so daft now!)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Alice always looks gorgeous, cropped or not :-)
Love
Janet
PS have a great visit with everyone this weekend :-)

Janet said...

I've posted the solution to the 'mystery picture' Just for you, because you're feeling grotty.
Big hugs
Love
Janet
xxxxx

Nancye said...

Alice looks SO big!!! I can't believe how quickly her hair lis laying down! It took my Kunming Cutie's forever to lay down.

Hope you are feeling better!

Nancye