Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

SICK

. . . and sick of being sick.

Chest infection. Sore throat. Incessant cough. Hoarse voice. Aching muscles (from coughing).

Absolutely exhausted from continuous coughing and lack of sleep.

I'm on antibiotics (since Friday am, am hoping that they start to kick in soon), asthma puffers, pandol and hot drinks, don't know what else to do, still getting worse at the moment and feeling dreadful.

The Magnificent T stepped in and took Alice for the afternoon yesterday and all day today - don't know what I would have done otherwise. I cried when she left this morning, couldn't help myself.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I know exactly how you feel..I've been poorly on and off with different things or 8 weeks now..whats with all these nasty bugs this year!! I'm fed up