Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NEW WHEELS!

. . . fresh from an auction website . . . all the way from New York . . . our new pushchair (less than 2 weeks after ordering, I'd worked out last night that I may have to wait another week or so).

I wasn't too hopeful when I saw the box:

Even less optimistically I opened the bag, the chassy fell out of the damp box - easy to unpack, but were all the pieces there? Would I be able to assemble it? (I've not been very good at reading instructions or following them, recently!) (So far I haven't discovered that anything vital is missing.)

Anyway, it was SIMPLE to add the 2 remaining wheels. I even managed to reverse the seat unit - big issue for me, Alice HAS to face me (actually she now shows a preference to do so, someone has to!) I did read the manual adjust the harness.

Then it was TIME. Time for Alice to try it out and pass judgement.

No comments: