Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ALICE IS A STAR!

Ever since we got home from China, GFN has been reminding me to get some 'proper' photos taken of Alice, a couple of weeks ago we finally got to the studio! I wanted 'lifestyle' photos taken - the ones against a white background. I wanted Alice to be wearing special clothes, so I chose her birthday dress and Chinese outfit - pure coincidence that the colours turned out to be red and green.

My Christmas present was some of these photos. I've always wanted a canvas of Alice and I also had a multiframe collection.

I'm posting with the photographer's full permission. I think that he was rather taken with Alice, he was certainly impressed with how quick she was to mimic him, not that that helped us to get decent photos. There were lots of lovely photos (my photos of the photos don't do either frame any justice). The multiframe is a collection of my favourites and really captures the different aspects of her personality and expressions - a second frame of this is going to be on display in his studio (so he must have liked the results!)

5 comments:

Global Girl said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely! What a treasure she is. Thank you for the info on the floral prints. Will send my emai

Shawnstribe said...

i love your photos
they are awesome!!!!!!
Alice is so so so cute.
Im having i think the same probs as you Kate, Ailais chunky but not very tall!
Alas we seem to break the mold of the tall and slim baby....but hey who said there was ever a mold anyway!!!!
Roll on all shapes and sizes...all these babiesare adorable!
and yes the music has gone....everything has its season....i needed a bitof qiuet...and Laura had a moan ; ) hee hee just joking!
love
s

lara said...

beauiful pictures of Alice hope you have had a wonderful christmas

Virginia said...

Great pics f your Alice!