Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS - TRADITIONS

Every year my family buy some new decorations, maybe one, usually more, sometimes a set.

Usually old and new decorations are mixed on the tree - this year, however, a lot of (breakable) decorations stayed in the box.

This decoration (shell bell) is one of a set left by Father Christmas at my Dad's - on the year's when I spent Christmas in Wales (with Mum's family) Dad would come to visit on Boxing Day, bringing with him a cardboard box (as I wasn't with him, Father Christmas couldn't find my stocking!) One year this bell (and other shell decs - stocking, apple) were in my stocking, they've been hung on the tree every year since then.

No comments: