Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

YESTERDAY - TUESDAY 18th CATCH UP!

I haven't got the time or patience to get the photo explanations next to the photos, so from the top:
  • Photo 1 - couch potato in the making, I came in from the kitchen to find Alice sitting on the cushion like this!
  • Photo 2 - giving kisses, I wish you could hear the kissy sound that goes with this.
  • Photo 3 - I love that smile.
  • Photo 4 - taking a call!
The cardigan was a birthday present from C - thanks it's beautiful and I think that Alice looks lovely in it! Silly me, I thought it was a bit big, so kept it in the wardrobe for a while, that kid keeps on growing and fooling me, but that's what children are for isn't it? To make a fool out of their parents?!

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

I like that grin too.

Beverly