Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 08, 2008

BUSY, BUSY WEEK

. . . so busy that I'm still really tired, so this'll be quick!

Monday - soft play and loads of fun in the morning, osteopath for Alice in the afternoon, lots of organising for Mummy in the evening.

Tuesday - quiet morning with a few paperwork and household jobs in the morning - Alice's cold was still streaming so we didn't go to swimming. After lunch I left home and went to West Wales - chanting most of the way 'You have to leave to be able to come back!' I treated myself to a pub supper (didn't want to dirty dishes, cart food and I also wanted to make the most of a baby-free evening!) - delicious!! Back at the beach house there was quiet a lot of organising to do.

Wednesday - no lie-in, in fact the removal men arrived before 8am! They packed up quiet quickly and then waited for a new van to arrive from the other side of Wales (the one they had had broken down twice the day before)! They were very polite and careful. We left WW before 10.30am - the journey home was more emotional as I was getting more desperate to see Alice again (my first thought on waking that morning was 'I made it through the night!') Alice was pleased to see me and I was ecstatic to see her, we had a nice play before I put her down (slightly later than usual) for her lunchtime nap. The removal van arrived just after Alice went for her nap (and straight to sleep!) I stood in the drive and directed boxes and furniture into the house, garage or dairy - it would have been so much easier if they'd listened in WW! The Magnificent T and I then spent hours unpacking some of the boxes.

Thursday - J0 J1ngles as usual, fab as usual. Alice wore squeaky shoes and bounced an accompaniment through the class, we both had lots of fun. Then I needed a quiet afternoon at home!

Today - we visited school this morning. T was here when we got home, so she unpacked more boxes and I did some sorting. I went to the oesteopath while T looked after Alice. Then this afternoon we had fun with toys, books and dogs!

P.S. The spell checker still isn't working and I don't have the energy to proof, sorry!

No comments: