Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

COMINGS AND GOINGS

Beach house is finally GONE!! Not without drama though - I had a phonecall this morning that there was one more document to sign before the sale could be completed, one mad dash into A and it was all sorted!

Then we went straight to M'b - for lunch with Grandad, GMJ and the gorgeous P. Lovely company, useless me feeling rotten and then a huge traffic jam on the way home. I think that they were all surprised how much Alice had changed, she was pretty well behaved but refused kisses (even for me!) "No!" is the new feature in the past few days, ugh.

Meanwhile I've got a throat infection and a very sore throat too - a course of antibiotics hasn't touched it yet and I've finished the first 3 days of a 7 day course.

No comments: