Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

REFLECTING ON A LANDMARK DAY

Today Alice is 17 months old and continues to be wonderful!

Today I've had the privilege of being her Mum for half of her life - for 8 and a half months as she was 8 and a half months when we met. With many changes for her during her first 8 and a half month I am now the constant factor in her life.

Last night I was at my Headteacher's retirement dinner and I had the opportunity to meet with friends from the past, an opportunity for reflection. It's not tricky to work out how much joy she has brought to me and how she ended several years of sadness and solitude, but it's lovely that other's can see the happiness she's brought with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats..That is a huge milestone to pass. Love to you both. Carrie