Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

WO AI NI

(Apologies for what is probably atrocious pinyin / Mandarin spelling)

'Wo ai ni, Alice Ming, wo ai ni!' is the last thing I say to Alice as I leave her to go to sleep in the evening.

This evening, as I left her, I heard the dogs prancing and tailing wagging from beyond the baby-gate - I'm sure they think that 'Wo ai ni!' means it's suppertime - as I feed them as soon as I get downstairs!!

2 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

aww Kate, Alice is so precious and you and her are a perfect combination, i got all teary eyed with the i love you....till i read the bit about the dog and that just cracked me up : )
oh the secret.....give me a ring...; )
xxx
s

Eileen said...

Dogs, gotta love em!!!