Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 05, 2008

MORE PROGRESS!

Last night we had friends staying - my school buddy K and the youngest of her children - O who was born on my birthday last year (so she's now just over 6 months old).

We climbed the stairs to get ready for a bath - I was chatting to K in the spare room, Alice wandered off, then I heard a thudding noise, I went to check on Alice - only to find her 2 steps from the bottom of the stairs!

She first climbed the stairs in early March at GFW's. Last night was the first time for her to descend unaided. HOW? By holding on to the banister and walking down like a grown up, not on her bottom or backwards - both of which I've been encouraging!! Time to get a baby-gate fitted at the top of the stairs!

No comments: