Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 08, 2008

. . . AND THE BAD NEWS

. . . the pollen's getting to me again - no surprise.

I keep hoping that maybe 'this' year will be different, or that it's all psychosomatic (sp??), but it's definitely not - I'm definitely allergic to outside at this time of year and typically first thing in the morning and at dusk are the worst times.

Unfortunately this will curtail Alice's garden ramblings for a while - it has too significant and unpleasant an effect on me not to take it seriously and try and limit exposure to pollen. My eyes are bloodshot (and so far I've managed to be REALLY good and not rub too much), my nose is streaming, my throat is itchy and my voice is hoarse - even friends on the phone can tell that it's bad!

No comments: