Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 09, 2008

MAKING FAMILY FOLKLORE!

T's final comment on leaving this afternoon, "I don't think she really 'got' the paddling pool but she did enjoy making waves!"

Shortly afterwards I had a phonecall from the gardener, he was on his way over - so I needed to move the paddling pool. It was too full to move, so I tipped it over my feet (to save the grass getting wet just before it was mowed!) Then I went to move the boat track, whilst my back was turned for no more than 20 seconds, this is what happened:

I think she totally 'gets' what a paddling pool is about - not sure she understands the dress code though!!

No comments: