Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

THERE'S A BOX IN THE PLAYROOM

. . . it's been there since Tuesday.

Alice has seen the box. Alice will show you where the box is - if she's asked!

Alice has NO IDEA that there might be something under the box, NO CLUE that it might be something fun, NOT AN INCLINKLING!!

What's in the box? What do you think?

(I will give you one further clue - it's for Tuesday!?)

The answer should be published at 15:00 BST on Monday.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I know I know :-) But my lips are sealed :-)
Love
Janet
xxx

Ellen said...

Hmmmm...my guess is that it's to celebrate your very special 'Family Day' this week!

Thinking of you both and looking forward to seeing you again in September!

Ellen xxx