Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

IT'S NOT JUST ALICE DAY

It's L* Day too.

L is never far from our thoughts - her photos are on the blog, around the house and especially they hang in Alice's bedroom. Recently Alice has said 'Hello' to L every time she sees her in her room and asks every time we leave the house if we're going to see L.

12 months ago in China I gained more than a daughter, our family expanded to include the B/E's.

Today I remember that special time we shared in China. Tomorrow we will see 2/3s of you (M you will be missed). Tonight I asked Alice if she wanted to see L and C tomorrow, the answer was a very clear 'Yes' (signed) which was repeated more vigorously when I asked if she loved L than for me!!

No comments: