Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

QUIET MOMENTS

It went quiet . . . peaceful? No . . . worried . . . too quiet . . . where's Alice?

I went to investigate - I found the favourite green bucket on the door-step . . . I went outside . . . peered around the corner of the playroom . . . dashed back into the kitchen to grab my camera . . . and then back to snap the action! (bad blogger - missed the action shot earlier today as Alice sat on the island in the kitchen eating her apple!)


Across the garden I could see Alice and Fusspot out for a walk together, investigating the garden with the pushchair and in the pushchair - her Fifi mobile!!

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

wonderful updates and lovely pics. Sorry to hear of the upset tummies, hope you both feel better soon.