Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

STILL GROWING?

Alice had her feet measured today.

Her left foot is a 7G and her right a 6 and a half G.

Has she grown? I'm not sure - she went up half a size in just over 3 weeks in May/June and then when she had her new (canvas, fragranced) shoes they fitted her up another half size as the original half sized larger seemed quite close to the end - I'm not sure she really needed to go up again at that point, I think they might have been anticipating further growth?!

She was measured today in a Cl@rks store - they could only produce school style, black shoes and they were still fussy. No chance. We'll have to go to Bristol at some stage this week, I'm not in a rush as the canvas shoes and the plastic clogs both still fit.

2 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

SNAP!!!!
guess who got measured today : )
and X X is a 6.5 H or a 7G...haha
Alice is sure growing fast.
Im so excited that Alice will soon have a lil sis to play with....well soonish, but she will!!!!
xxx
s

Snickerdoodle said...

I'm so jealous that you can just walk into a Clark's store and get measured!! I gave my eye teeth for Clark's shoes for dd1 (purchased from Clark's sellers on eBay.co.uk), and still have them all (hoping that dd2's feet are the same shape).

I LOVE Clarks!! I love the light up kind with the silver kitties on them. Just too darned cute!!