Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SLEEP

Still isn't what it should be.

She's taking a long time to settle for the lunchtime nap, despite being really tired.

Night-times are variable. Last night she screamed about 90 minutes after being put to sleep. She hadn't drunk her milk at bedtime and demanded it when screaming - she drank it all. Then she wanted to stay in my bed, I had a EUREKA moment and told her she could only have her dummy in the cot - worked like a charm and she was asleep very quickly.

Every night I'm talking her through my expectations of sleep, I don't know how successful it is with sleep but it works for the other aspects that I've tried.

No comments: