Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

AS ALICE WOULD SAY . . .

. . . 'Uh-oh!'

Yesterday after lunch (I was on the phone and trying to keep Alice in her highchair for a few moments longer while I finished the call - there's another post about parenting skills!!) I produced a bag of chocolate coins. As soon as she saw the coins she announced, 'Pee-pee!'

(I used chocolate coins as the incentive when trying to potty train - they didn't work, Alice would demand 'Cho-cut!' any time except when she'd earnt it! But obviously some connection was made!!)

All I can say is, 'Uh-oh!'

2 comments:

Kiy said...

Chocolate coins! GREAT idea. I don't think M&M's would work here, she 'requires' more than one. I am adding this to my list of things to buy for potty training time.

Thanks!

Snickerdoodle said...

We used Sm*rties as the incentive at our house, and then I accidentally "ran out" and said "we'll have to get more at the store" and then I don't/didn't. Now I'd say we're no longer addicted to Sm*arties for a pee-pee.

The choc-it situation lasted about a month!

And the joys of no dirty diapers makes me sing LOUDLY!!!!

Snick :)