Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

LITTLE STINKER!

I'm exceptionally lucky that Alice doesn't usually wake until around 8am and when she does she wakes gradually so by the time she's chatty I go in to get her up and we have a smiley start to the day. When I get up in the morning I try to sneak into the bathroom to have my shower, more often than not Alice wakes before I'm back in my bedroom. This isn't a problem on 'home' days, but on work days it means that she's awake up to an hour earlier than usual.

Today Alice woke while I was in the bathroom. She woke crying (as often happens when it's an early wake-up), as soon as she saw me she declared, 'Cold, warm milk!' before returning to her whinging!! It agravated me and made me smile all at once - that she could quit the whinging to demand what she wanted, that she knew her own mind so vehemently!

'Warm Meek' has been popular this week!

No comments: