Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

THE POST WHERE I BRAG A BIT, BUT NOT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!

Alice's sack.

This has been yet another pre-Christmas project! I'm not a sew-er but with C's help (she cut it out and did Alice's name in applique and then told me how to do the rest). While we were making this sack we also prepared the bits for Little Sis's sack - now I need to choose a short name!!

I'm EXTREMELY proud of this sack - there's a history to draw-string bags in this house (another post entirely). I hope that Alice will enjoy this sack and that it will become part of her special memories of Christmas. This truly was a labour of love, a huge challenge for me and it did turn out just how I had hoped!

No comments: