Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, January 03, 2009

BLOGGING HELP NEEDED!

OK, so remote blogging is working!

 

But I still need blogger help. I can log into Google but I can’t display my blog dashboard – I get the same message every time

bX-fqmd4l

I don’t know what it means, I’ve tried searching Blogger Help and the only answer seems to be to contact them directly, but when I try I get the same error message!  I’ve tried emailing them (I made up a likely address) but I haven’t heard from them (so I was probably wrong!)  Also I receive comments for moderation by email – but I can’t log into publish them.  I really am in a pickle!!

 

If anyone can help please let me know by email or comment (I can read comments but can’t publish them!) – even the correct email address for Blogger help would be fab!  Thanks.

No comments: