Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

BEEN BUSY!

Thursday, Mummy Day - Alice went to nursery and I went to Coventry, my Dad arrived just after I got home. The whole day was crazy busy.

Friday, work and then a night out with some of the staff. We went on a g*ost tour of L*ancaiach Fawr - I was expecting it to be a bawdier version of the daytime tour, it wasn't, it was full on expectant grockles listening for very creak and very open to the power of suggestion! Unfortunately D felt poorly and had to leave before we got to the upstairs. L and I (both extremely sceptical) both heard something unexplainable - it was a fun evening.

No comments: