Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

MUMMY DAY AGAIN

With my plans for my special (crucial) shopping trip it was vital that Alice went to nursery today.

Every time Nana mentioned nursery Alice went rigid and shutdown but for me she was more straightforward and just denied that she was going to nursery. I've made the drop-off as quick as I can and nursery are very good at jumping straight in and distracting with cuddles and 'Jo-Fish' the rabbit (Joseff - he's Welsh!)

I collected her early on my way home from Coventry and she came out beaming (as usual), so we took the time to have a quick talk about the happy feelings before coming home.

No comments: