Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

DAFT PANIC

Soon we will be going to a reunion involving many children adopted from China. I'm going to try leaving Alice in the creche so that I can attend an adult only seminar.

I woke at around 2am this morning, panicking. I was panicking that the creche workers wouldn't return Alice into my custody as I'd identified her as 'the Chinese child.' I find that Alice is very noticeable and memorable in our local community as it is so racially uniform so I don't have to say any more than that for people to know who she (or we) are.

(Added after the weekend - I didn't leave Alice in the creche so the situation never arose and now I will work on a more PC description of my daughter and our family.)

No comments: