Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FEELING ROUGH AND ANTICIPATING TOMORROW

. . . me that is, not Alice. Alice is fine but because I'm feeling so rotten she's had a quiet day. I've had a quiet day feeling awful - a tummy bug and serious indigestion with no reason for it.

Tomorrow is Nursery Day - Alice has consistently denied that she's going to Nursery but will say that she won't cry and that if she doesn't cry she'll get a sticker. I think it's progress as even though the response is negative she is less adamant than she was (originally she'd go rigid, now it's 'just' denial). I expect that she'll cry again, but I'm hoping that she'll willingly stay. Nursery say (and in part I agree) that 1 day a week isn't sufficient to build a routine and so it'll take her longer to settle, I believe that the changes on 'Snow Day' are more to blame.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi Kate,
I hope you are feeling better, big hugs ((((((())))) And I hope Alice managed the nursery transition too, big hugs for her and her gorgeous giggle (((((((()))))))
Lots of love
Janet
xxx