Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

PINCESS AND THE ROAR

. . . Alice declared me a 'Pincess!' as I walked downstairs. I was wearing my pink nightie at 4pm, feeling more like a dragon than a princess - my tummy is aching again and now my head is too.

Before 10am this morning I could hear engines revving and screeching, many engines, going on and on and on. A neighbour was having a motorcross rally. He didn't warn any of the neighbours. The noise went on until after 6pm. A beautiful spring day ruined by noise pollution.

I'm hoping for a peaceful day tomorrow. Alice wants to make blueberry muffins.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh no! I hope you get lots of peace and quiet tomorrow to make up for today's noise!!
Have fun making your muffins :-) Although its even more fun eating them lol.
Love
Janet
xxx