Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SMARTLY DRESSED

I had an appointment this morning and wanted to attend this afternoon's staff meeting, so when I got dressed this morning I chose more presentable clothes than I usually would for a Wednesday. I wore a newish white blouse with blue and navy flowers all over it, newish navy trousers and fairly new navy suede ballet shoes - I haven't had THAT many new clothes since Alice's been home, but when I've got newer clothes in my wardrobe they tend to get selected more often!

While I was dressing Alice was in the bathroom, so once I was dressed I walked towards her and asked her how I looked (which I do occasionally), her response was very astute and surprising, in a sad, small voice she said, 'Mummy going out!'

No comments: