Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

ALICE'S NEW DOG!

Don't panic, this one's far cheaper and quieter than the others!

Alice has a large Jellycat Truffles Panda that we use as a travel rug in the car. She adores flat panda but he's 18 months old and is showing signs of age, so flat dog has arrived to give flat panda a rest! Alice was delighted to see him and dragged him about all day yesterday. Luckily this morning she demanded that he came in the car to nursery, when I got home (alone) I hid flat panda.

I have to say that flat dog is beautiful - so soft and cuddly, he was my second choice, I would have bought another large flat panda but, sadly, he's been discontinued and I couldn't find one. Alice doesn't seem to mind, but she has called him flat panda quite a few times! I've tried to encourage her to give them each a name but she reverts to descriptions, more importantly she's declared many times since opening the box yesterday lunchtime how much she loves flat dog.

No comments: