Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The first time Alice had ice cream she DETESTED it and projectile vomited it back. That was 19 months ago, since then Alice has learnt to love it.

Today she loves it. GMA (at my direction) bought her a cup of soft ice cream with a chocolate stick in, I had a cone. Alice ate well but then decided she wanted my cone! As you can see she loved it! She wanted to lick the ice cream rather than eat it from the spoon, I had to show her how to lick around the cone, she soon caught on and sucked it up, but she didn't realise she could eat the cone too!

I love soft ice cream and I couldn't help thinking about Mum as she loved it too, Nick would have loved her ice cream beard - I think it's one of those quintessential childhood photos!

No comments: