Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

WONDERING . . . WHEN . . .

Alice grew up . . . so fast . . . tonight I changed her for bed (she's still choosing her cot most nights and ending up with me sometimes!) I put her in a nightie (a recent change from PJs), when she DEMANDED, 'I want seahorsies!' and like a fool, I found the seahorse short PJs and changed her!

Has anyone told her that she's only 2?!

The other sign of growing up - loo roll everywhere but on the roll, she ADORES pulling the end sheet quickly and watching it pile up on the floor, recently she learning to reroll it and tonight I found it rerolled (not having seen it come off the roll!) Sounds daft but it will definitely be a defining moment of PT!

No comments: