Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SLEEP - A PLAN EVOLVING

Last night I barely slept at all, something had to change.

Tonight we're trying a new approach - Alice is on a trundle bed at the foot of my bed. She was quite happy to help make the bed and fetch her sleeping accessories, quite happy to role play sleeping on it but when it came to really sleeping on it, hysterics, again. An hour after bedtime she was still sobbing and sweaty, not happy, but I'm getting desperate and the previous solution (her in my bed from bedtime) was only working for her. Luckily my Dad rang and distracted me just after I'd tried to leave her for the second time and by the time we'd finished our chat Alice had settled - hurrah!

Even if it doesn't last all night, hurrah! I'm desperate to snooze.

No comments: