Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

AND NOW SHE'S 3!

By 4pm it was the 15th in China, so we started to celebrate, Alice helped me to sing 'Happy Birthday' and she even changed the lyrics to 'Happy Birthday to ME!' I put a candle on a cupcake and she blew it out several times with a large grin on her face the whole time. Then she opened a present (of my choosing), instantly she looked to see if it was a 'baby' (as the main pressie I'd left that one for tomorrow!) and she quickly and sadly decided that it wasn't, but her sadness was quickly replaced by big grins as she realised that it was a witch's costume - I was going to call it a naughty fairy, but she already knew what it was!!

In the second photo she's reading one of my favourite books - The Gruff@lo, it took a long time for her to warm to it but now she loves it as much as me.

2 comments:

Snickerdoodle said...

Happy Birthday to Alice!! 3 is a great year!!

Do you know about Gruffalo part two?

Best,
Snick
dd Sunshine 8 Viet Nam
dd Brilliance 3 Fuling China

Naomi said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Alice!!!

Lots of love from Lydia, (also from Yunnan!!)