Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 04, 2010

SNAIL WATCH!

The snails hadn't been seen for the past few days. I did a bit of G**gle research - they could be dead, hibernating (it's been cold here recently) or preparing to lay eggs (unlikely to be both at once?)

So we keep watch with our fingers crossed!

(2h 15m, all quiet upstairs and I've checked to make sure that the monitor is on!)

1 comment:

Snickerdoodle said...

Sleep is the MOST important thing in the world to me (along with good health, that is), and if someone isn't getting enough, then all he!! breaks loose! We three get very grumpy if we don't get enough sleep. I never get quite enough, but way less when my youngest 3 1/2 is up in the night. Getting them to sleep, and getting them to stay asleep, or at least learn to roll over when they wake up is a MONUMENTAL task. :)

Mine (the 3 1/2 yr old) is now sleeping from 7 ish to 7 ish and rarely (touch wood) wakes up (and disturbs my sleep). If she does wake up, and cries out (v. rarely), it's only for a second or two, and then she rolls over and goes back to sleep.

I wish you the best in this effort. It's huge.

Snick, Sunshine and Brilliance