Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

WORRIED

While I was waiting for referral I got so stressed that I developed eczema, severe eczema, bad enough to be hospitalised.

It's in my nature to worry.

Luckily the worst of the weather has missed us (for once), but it has hit areas quite close to home. It's bad where N is, really bad - loads of rain, lots of flooding and threats to electricity and water supplies. We've spoken most days since we've been home, but today I can't get hold of him. So I'm worried. As my friend E said this evening - you can't go half way around the world with someone and then not worry about them once you're home. So, sorry N, I'm bound to worry. Don't know why I bother to blog about it - he doesn't do computers! But, at least by blogging about it I'm sharing my worry and might sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I also said that you've earned the right to NAG, NAG, NAG about N not getting in touch while you're worrying so much! Wasn't that part of the deal by becoming your travelling companion?!? ;o) He must have missed that small print! I hope you've heard from N today. Your worry is very understandable. Sigh...and now you're a mum, get used to the feeling! xxx Ellen